Saturday, April 26, 2014

Perhaps a more personal look at 'me'. My artworks - many feature South Australia.

Being so far away from Adelaide, I can't say - hey I did a painting of here. So you may recognise some of these places.
The top left - roses are from the rose garden at the Botanical Gardens in Adelaide - Kent Town.
The old ginger cat was at Kapunda Railway Station.
The pine cones on the table was at Riverton Railway Station.

The morning glories was on an old shed west of the Port Adelaide Sailing Club.
The rose bush was somewhere in North Adelaide.
The beach scene was at Henley South.
I am getting my art together, along with the stories behind the paintings. This is the first page - numbers 1-10 of my miniature paintings in 1:12 scale - meant primarily for dollhouses, roomboxes, etc.
http://www.artistjillian.com/miniature-art-1-12-scale-dollhouse


No comments: